Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2007

34 and 1



Today is a special day. No, not because it is Friday! :) My parents have been married for 34 years today! Two of the most WONDERFUL people I know. I love them SO much. They have always been so supportive of my sister and me through everything and provided us with such a loving, nurturing and Christian home. They still do! There is no place like home, right!! Today also marks one year in my current job. Wow, how time flies! I can honestly say that I absolutely love what I do and who I work for. It has been a great year working with them. I have learned and experienced so much. So, everyday is a blessing to be celebrated, but I have two extra special reasons to praise the Lord today! What blessings I have received! Happy Anniversary Momma and Daddy! I love you!!

0 comments: