Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I’m very behind on house pictures. It was just reconfirmed for me when I saw the last pictures I posted in June. Goodness! Our summer got really busy after that. We now have a roof, windows and a little bit of brick as you can see below. These pictures were taken Friday afternoon. We (they) started laying brick last week. Hopefully, siding and sheet-rock will begin in a few days. My job will soon become increasingly hard as we inch closer to paint. WOW, how am I ever going to decide on colors?!!! Every time I think I have my mind made up I see something else I like better. I have taken a lot of inside pictures, but it’s hard to tell much about them at this point. I’ll post more once the sheet-rock is in place. On a different note, Brandon started the ninth grade and Westley started the fifth grade last week. It seems like they had a short summer break, but I think they were ready to go back. Jill’s doctor visit last week went well. The doc. said everything looked and sounded great! They changed her due date to Jan 28. He wouldn’t even try to determine the gender this early. So, we are going to have to wait until the 20 week visit. I’m so excited to find out!!! All signs point to a boy, but you never know! Anyway, happy Monday Yall’

0 comments: