Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Recap

July has been a month to remember. Westley’s 11th Birthday was on the 11th. Here are a few pictures of him at the family party. He went to culinary camp a few weeks ago. Cooking is his new favorite hobby, so among his gifts were an apron- so he could be stylish while in the kitchen- and cookbook- so he could make something really tasty and invite me over!


I’m also a little behind in posting a picture of our new ride! After the car accident left our car totaled, we had to get something else. Kelly’s truck is about to bite the dust. It may have another year or so left on it, but not many. So, we were looking for something that I could drive for a year or so and then pass on to him. Kelly has always liked jeeps. I must admit that I was a little apprehensive about owning one at first, but I like it now. We’ve had some fun times in it and more to come no doubt! The cats seem to really like it as well! We have to put towels down in the seats at night when the top is off!

Kelly and I went to the beach with Jason and Jade again this year. I’ll have to post a few pictures of our trip later. Until then, have a good rest of the week!

1 comments:

Becky Lott said...

Oh Mark will be so jealous! He LOVES Jeeps. He sold his shortly after we got married, but we want a 4 door one now. We have to wait until one of ours dies or we win the lottery though. I can't believe how grown up Westley is! BTW -Good, girl for updating you blog:)