Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

More Pictures of Simon

Kelly and I went for the 3-D sonogram last week, and I have attached a few pictures of Simon for your viewing pleasure! ;) We had such a good time looking at him. He was shy and kept putting his little hands in front of his face, but we still managed to get some good shots. I know the pictures can sometimes be a little difficult to make out, so I’ll try to narrate them for you:
This is a side profile of his face. If you look closely, you can see his chin, lips and nose. The little dark spot is his eye.

This is a picture of his hand above his little foot. Can you see his fingers and toes? Can’t wait to kiss them!

This is another side profile of his face. He has his hand up to his mouth and it appears that perhaps he is sucking his thumb. Doesn’t his arm look HUGE in this picture?! Kelly said it looks like he is going to have Popeye arms!! I’m just hoping it is the angle of the camera or something…anything…we can’t have arms that big for obvious reasons, right ladies???

This is a picture of one of his little legs and foot (his foot is on the right side of the picture). His other foot is beside it although it isn’t very distinguishable here.

The doctor said he now weighs about 2 to 2 ½ lbs. He is much more active now than he used to be and I can certainly tell that he’s getting heavier. This pregnancy sure seems to be flying by! I figure it will feel as if the days are creeping at a snail’s pace the closer I get to delivery but, for now, I can’t believe it is already December! Anyway, have a great weekend everybody!

4 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

i love them! he already looks so sweet! i can't wait to meet him! :)

erinenorman said...

I think they're very clear! I can already see how handsome he is!

Lamberson said...

he is so handsome already!!!!

Lamberson said...

so when will simon be here????