Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First Time for Everything


Well, here we are! Welcome to our blog. For the past few months, I have enjoyed looking at everyone else’s so much that I thought it would be nice to create one of our very own. What a neat way to stay in touch with each other and share special times with family and friends! Please bear with me as I learn the ropes. I can only hope to become half as good as some of the bloggers I know. ;) Special thanks to my best friend Jade for helping me get started. More to come!

3 comments:

jgaskin said...

Yay!!! I love it! You are so good. Jenny wrote on my wall this morning about me getting you to start a blog. Can't wait to start reading it! Love ya-

Hillary Jordan said...

Oh yeah, I'm so glad to see Jade's passing on the knowledge! Let's keep in touch...
Hillary

Jenny said...

YAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I told Jade that I wanted you to have a blog.:) Glad you were listening!!!

Love,
Jenny