Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Back!




It has been a while since my last post, but I’m back! Things have been very busy with work. I was in Nashville for a week at our annual International Convention. We had almost 4000 people in attendance with five of seven countries represented! It was definitely all work and no play but I still managed to have a good time. :) This year, our Convention speakers were Al Gore, Jehan Sadat (internationally known Middle Eastern activist), and Kevin Sharp (country music singer and cancer survivor). They were all very interesting speakers, and it was really neat to get to see them in person.
Kelly and his Dad have really gotten a lot of work done on the house. I will have a few pictures to post in the near future. I hope everyone had a good Monday!

0 comments: