Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Weekend Fun!


The picture to the right is of Jade and I modeling the hottest new shoes on the market for Spring 07’. They are going fast and you don’t want to be left out, so be sure that you visit Jade at The Cottage Boutique to get yours! By the way, when you wear these high-fashion shoes this spring and summer, don’t forget to wear your novelty Santa Claus socks with them!!!!!! HA! That’s for you Jade! Anyway, to let you know what this picture is really all about, last weekend Kelly and I had dinner with our long-time friends Jason and Jade. We ALWAYS have fun when we get together, no matter what we are doing. This weekend was no exception; however, we did do something that we hadn’t done in a very long time…we went BOWLING!!! Yep, I know that those of you speed dialing The Cottage Boutique to secure yourselves a pair of these beautiful puppies are disappointed. However, you may just call Magnolia Lanes to see if you can work out a deal! ;) Jason and Kelly were the brains behind this adventure and Jade and I both stuffed socks in our purses before we left home. We hadn’t talked to each other on Friday, so neither of us were sure if we were REALLY going. Anyway, it was funny because after dinner when it was confirmed that we were going to go bowling we both whipped our socks out not knowing that the other had done the same thing! Now, Jade said that she grabbed the first pair of socks she could find, because Jason was rushing her out the door to meet us. I, on the other hand, just think she was trying to make a “fashion statement”!!! :) While she was sporting the “Festive Holiday” look, I think I should have been wearing a poodle skirt to accent my ankle socks! I’m sure those bowling around us were quite entertained. A good time was had by all! Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

jgaskin said...

Those are the ugliest socks and feet that I have ever seen!(I am talking about mine that is!) Love it. BTW- My hip was sore the next day from bowling!!