Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Always Wanted a Niece!!


I am, once again, very behind in the blogging world. I haven’t updated in awhile, as you can tell, and I haven’t been keeping up with everyone else’s either! I know this will likely only get worse as the holiday season kicks into full gear. Thanks, to everyone reading, for hanging in there with me! The title of this blog originates from Brandon’s Powder Puff football game at school a few weeks ago. For those of you who may not be familiar with this, the girls play football and the boys are the cheerleaders. They also had homecoming festivities, and Brandon was the freshman maid. He and another friend borrowed two of my dresses. I always knew those old bridesmaid dresses would come in handy again for something! ;) He also borrowed Jade’s blond wig from Halloween. That was as far as he would take it. Absolutely NO make-up!

0 comments: