Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines and Such!




Happy Valentines Day! Valentines is my second favorite holiday. I love everything about it. What it represents, the chocolate (of course), the pink and red hearts, the little paper valentines you exchanged in elementary school, the flowers, etc. Kelly and I had Valentine breakfast this morning after he got off work. This has become a tradition of sorts since he has had to work Valentine’s night for the past few years in a row. We had breakfast casserole and fruit & yogurt parfaits! Yum! I hope everyone reading this has had a wonderful day with someone you love. On a different note, I know I haven’t posted anything about our house in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! I promise to get some pictures up soon. As much as I would like to say that we are living there, we aren’t. :( However; I can honestly say that I am beginning to see the light at the end of this very long and drawn out tunnel. We lack minor things now such as installing the kitchen appliances, countertops and sinks, stair fixtures and two toilets. This has been a VERY VERY long process, but I know it’s worth it. The pictures above are of JonParker and his Favorite Aunt (Please disregard his expression indicating otherwise!)He was three weeks old yesterday and is continuing to do well. More posts to come!

1 comments:

jgaskin said...

What a snazzy little blog you have got going here...JonParker loves me too! Don't forget to post that!:)