Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random Post of the Day!


Has anyone else tried Kellogg's Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal? I had it for the first time last night, and it is WONDERFUL! If you like cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, you will love it! I consider this the healthy, grown-up version. The only problem is it comes packaged in such a tiny box! There just isn’t enough to last a full week in my house! It has definitely become a favorite for Kelly and I. Anyway, on a different note, two of my sweet friends have created family blogs! Take a moment to visit The Normans and The Lotts when you can. They will certainly be fun families to blog-stalk! :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

erinenorman said...

Yay, thanks for the shout out! Sarah Gibbs Sharp also started one, there's a link on my page. I'll have to try that cereal, sounds yummy!

Sarah Sharp said...

Ooh that looks and sounds really good! Cereal is something I can always go for! Thanks for the tip!

Conner said...

OH- I like the layout change... looks good! :) I tried to explain to Jason about you and your face washing, but he didn't think it was NEARLY as funny as I did. Guess it is one of those "had to be there" moments! Miss you!!!

erinenorman said...

"Velocity!! OOOHHH I love Velocity!"

Sarah Sharp said...

I got some of that cereal last weekend and have eaten the whole box already! It is so yummy!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

erinenorman said...

Ok, addicted to the cereal.... What's new on the Home front, I wanna see new pics of the house and what the guest bedroom will look like for when the Normans come an visit!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

where are you, sarah? i want to see updated house pics. miss you! :)