Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2007



First and foremost, Kelly’s cousin Ashley and her husband Bradley welcomed a beautiful healthy baby girl, Ally Grace, into the world Saturday. She weighed 8 lbs. and 8 oz. This little bundle of sweetness also has a proud Big Brother, Cade. What fun they are going to have together! I left my camera at home when I went to see the baby, so I don’t have a picture to post right now. Never fear though! I will have one soon and get it on here! ;)
Until then, the picture of my new bathtub will have to do. At 9:00 yesterday morning, I learned that Kelly and I had to have a tub picked out by the end of the day. Yikes! The plumbers were working at our house and needed to know the tub’s measurements, etc. to ensure that everything was arranged properly. I have been looking forward to getting to pick out my bathtub for quite some time now and was flustered about having to rush. See, I think that there are few things better than a long, warm bath in a nice tub. This was important business! I didn't really care to have a jacuzzi tub, but I wanted the same size. Luckily, I learned that you can order the exact tub but without the jets. Kelly thought that this all should be a simple choice...coming from someone who hasn’t taken a BATH since he was probably 6 years old! :) Anyway, we finally found what I was looking for! It’s different...has a funny shape...that’s what I like about it though. Can’t wait to soak in a big fat bubble bath!!

1 comments:

jgaskin said...

Why do boys not take baths? You can't tell me that EVERYTHING gets clean in the shower! HA!