Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2007

TGIF and a Long Weekend Too!






I hope everybody has had a good week. I don’t know about you, but TGIF! I felt a small tremor today. It rattled the windows and scared Wendy Gul and Zeek Zeekster something fierce! What was it you ask? Why, the teachers’ last day of school of course! I think it was them firing up their engines in unison and screeching out of the school parking lots! Hmmm, maybe that could also explain all of this smoke I have been inhaling around the house this week. (Ok, I know I know it’s all of the forest fires…that’s another story.) Anyway, I also even heard the faint echo of Alice Cooper’s song “Schools Out for Summer” in the distance!! I envisioned them blaring this song on their car radios while throwing their faithful red pens out the windows and driving away into the distance. :) On a more serious note, Congratulations to all of you teachers out there who have the next few months off! Stay up late, sleep late, lay by the pool…live it up! Also, I have posted a few pictures of the house that I took this afternoon. They have worked hard this week. Kelly’s uncle Charles Lee even joined in on the fun today. Have a great long weekend!

0 comments: