Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

For the Love of Cats




It just occurred to me today that I haven’t posted any pictures of my little darlings Wendy (aka Wendy-Gul) and Zeek (aka Zeek-Zeekster). Oh, the happiness they bring to my heart and the daily annoyance that they bring to Kelly. It is important to note here that although Kelly claims to despise them, HE is the reason I have them both. Kelly got Wendy from the local Humane Society, and a few months later Zeek was found near our mailbox and brought to him by our neighbors. They were both kittens when we got them. My intentions never were to have two cats in the house, but I was NOT even going to think about putting one of them outside, how unfair! As you can see, there is a lot of Wendy-Gul to love (top picture). She sort of became…well…big-boned after her hysterectomy (well, that’s what it is!). I have heard this is common in animals. Zeek just had his surgery. I wonder if he will get bigger too. I caught them doing what they do best…napping! Wendy loves to sleep under my desk next to the heater that I have on year-around. (She isn’t very modest is she?) Zeek, on the other hand oozed charm for the camera, waking up to pose for his glamour shot. I don’t think he liked the flash of my camera all that much. I LOVE cats!!!! I always have. I prefer them over dogs any day. Now, now! I know many of you are dog lovers-owners. Please don’t hate! :) I like pups too!!! On a different note, Kelly and I are going to see a cabinet-maker tomorrow for the house. Fun times!!

1 comments:

jgaskin said...

Love these pics!