Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Babies


The babies are getting fat! Aren’t they just precious? They are able to eat on their own now and play all the time. I’m such a proud Momma! ;) Zeek likes them now and is finally playing with them. Wendy, on the other hand, still growls and hisses every time they come near. My parents have grown fond of the little darlings and have agreed to keep them once they get a little older. They have two labs, Daisy and Bell, who are quite intrigued by them. I think they will get along well. I’m glad they are going to a good home, but I’m still going to miss them a lot! Maybe I can get some house pictures posted tomorrow. The upstairs rooms have been painted and “trim work” will begin sometime this week. For those of you who may not know…hunting season is upon us…yep, that is a MAJOR priority on the hill-side. Prayers, at this time, will certainly be appreciated. ;)

1 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

Hey! Your babies are so cute! I know you are excited about your sister too! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!