Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

House Update!


Kelly, his Dad and Uncle Rusty worked on the house yesterday. I thought I would catch a few shots of them in action. :) How do you like the front porch “fall scene”? Even though we aren’t moved in yet, I just couldn’t resist decorating for my FAVORIATE time of year! Mr. Max, Kelly’s Papaw, grew the pumpkins in his garden. We initially thought we may be in by Thanksgiving, but it looks like it will be early December now. Kelly has assured me that we will be able to put a Christmas tree in it. I sure hope so!!! How exciting!!! I can’t wait for us to celebrate Christmas in our new home! So, I suppose I need to explain a few of these pictures…the blue and brown is one of our upstairs bedrooms. The ceiling is blue and the walls are brown. We painted the second upstairs bedroom ceiling a few shades lighter than the green that you see on the walls. Kelly’s Uncle is in one of these pictures. I didn’t get a picture of the upstairs bathroom, but I will post one soon. Yesterday they worked on the trim, so that is what you see Kelly painting in one of the pictures. The gold color on the outside wall will be painted throughout the downstairs den and dining room. Blue, as I like to call him, aka Buck is the sweet little orphan hound that I mentioned in an earlier post. He is the one that has been adopted by Mr. Ricky and Mrs. Marsha. I ask you, how SWEET is he!? He hangs out at the house while they work. Oh, on another note, Westley broke his arm in two places Wednesday night while playing football after church! He is going to get his cast today, so I’ll have to get a picture to post. He told me last night that he was going to get “Hamilton Blue” for his color. This was after he told “Nanna” that he was going to get orange for Halloween. Guess we’ll see! TGIF! Have a great weekend!!!!!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Sarah! I just ran across your blog! It was so good to see you at Homecoming this weekend! So glad you could make it! Your house is beautiful! Take care!~Tara Blake