Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Little Orphans




Look what Kelly and I found at around 10:30 pm September 21…yep…someone had taken these two PRECIOUS babies and placed them inside a Wal-Mart bag, drove them to the end of our drive-way and threw them into the woods!!!! If it had not been for one of them breaking free and crawling to the edge of the road, I wouldn’t have seen it when pulling into the drive. When we stopped and opened the car door they were both screaming their little heads off! I stomped around in the woods until I found the second one still inside the bag. HOW on earth could any human being do something so heartless? It is one of the tackiest, cruelest and inhumane things an individual can do and I do believe they will be held accountable for it one day. We live on a relatively rural road, and people are constantly dropping off animals they don’t want. We recently had a sweet little beagle dropped off at the new house. Kelly’s Dad has already claimed him though. Anyway- I immediately drove to a nearby Wal-Mart to buy formula and have been feeding them from an eye dropper ever since. So far so good…they are eating and growing! Wendy and Zeek don’t know what to think about our house guests. I’m already getting so attached, but I haven’t allowed myself to name them just yet. As you can imagine, Kelly is just thrilled about the idea of two more cats around. So, on a different note…when I’m up to it…I will have to blog about my work-trip to Austin, TX. IT WAS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, my sister finally finds out tomorrow whether we can buy pink or blue for Baby Fikes!!! Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

jgaskin said...

those kikis owe me for those feedings!!!love them!