Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2007

The House



I just thought I would post the latest picture of our house. I took it yesterday afternoon. Things are still moving along nicely. The trusses are scheduled to go up Tuesday although there is a chance for rain. Goodness knows we need it, but I hope it comes Monday or Wednesday instead! We are going to look at brick today. I know I will be overwhelmed at all of the options. I’m afraid it’s going to be hard to decide. That’s just one of the many decisions, I know. Kelly and his Dad are still working hard on it. Over the past two weeks, they have gotten some additional help to speed things along a bit and to assist with some of the more “tricky” parts. I’ll post more pictures after the trusses are up. Happy Friday!

0 comments: