Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2007

Old Friends + Their Babies + Festival = FUN!





Pooped Out!


Too Much Festival Fun!



Becky & Asher


Ashley & Erin

I went to Birmingham Saturday to spend some long overdue time with three special college friends and their ADORABLE babies! Ashley, Becky, Erin and I were in the same social club at MUW. Now, we all live in different states so it is rare that we are ever able to see each other at the same time. We went to the Homestead Hollow Arts & Crafts Festival in Springville. It was such a neat place! If you have never been, it’s worth the trip. I definitely plan on going back in the fall. There are only certain times of the year that you can attend the festivals. They have everything from fine arts, traditional crafts, pioneer demonstrators, entertainment, great food, and children’s activities.
Although the festival was a lot of fun, my most favorite part of the entire day was lovin’ on Anna Claire, Jake and Asher. It was the first time I got to meet Anna Claire and Asher in person. I really think they liked their “Aunt Sarah” a lot. I mean, check out the picture of all three of them with me. Can’t you tell? Well, I am totally smitten anyway. :) That’s why there are so many pictures. Absolutely no way I could choose just one or two! Saturday just reminded me of how great it is to have those good ole college friends. Even though we hadn’t seen each other in a while it was like we hadn’t really missed a beat. I hope it always remains that way. I also hope that more of the girls can join us next time!

1 comments:

jgaskin said...

You look good with 3 babies!!!;)