Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We have Trusses!




Fortunately, the rain held off until late yesterday afternoon so they were able to get all of the big trusses up. It was fun watching this huge crane lift the trusses so high in the air. The middle picture is of Kelly helping to secure one of them. You really can’t tell from the picture, but he was pretty high up there! I would never be able to climb that high and focus on what I was doing long enough to hammer it into place. I would no doubt fall and break my neck…or worse! Anyway, the top picture is of the back side of the house and the final shot is of the front. I had to take the pictures from the car since it was poring rain at the time, so they aren’t the best but you get the idea. :) They are working the rest of this week to add the smaller trusses over the porch, etc. Happy hump day!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

i love it! can't wait to see it when it's finished.:)